- Output Torque: 58 lbf ins/6.7 Nm at 100 psi/7 bar
View Double Acting Torques View Spring Return Torques
- Angle of Travel (adjustable): See Catalog (restricted travel versions available)
- Displaced Volume: 1.00 in3/16.5 cm3
- Finish: Epoxy stove enamel
- Weight: See catalog
- Casing: Models 0M0, 01, 02, 03, 05 & 07 Pressure die cast ZL16 zinc alloy. Models 08, 09, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20 & 30 Die cast or sand cast aluminium alloy.
- Vane & output shaft: Models 0M0, 01, 02, 03 and 05 stainless steel. Models 07 to 30 SG iron, zinc plated.
- Shaft bushes: PTFE coated bronze.
- Seals: Moulded polyurethane. High and low temperature seals also available - contact Kinetrol.
- Seal expanders: Stainless spring steel. Couplings: Weldable mild steel, zinc plated.
- Working temperature range: -20°C (-5°F) to 80°C (175°F). High temperature option up to 100°C (212°F) using temperature seals and higher temperatures with special equipment - contact Kinetrol for details. *Low temperature option down to -40°C (-40°F) include option “L” at end of actuator coding. *Contact Kinetrol for Atex Approval rating.
- Maximum recommended working pressure: 100 psi (7 bar) Maximum overload pressure: 150 psi (10 bar)
All of Kinetrol's modular options provides the functionality and control you need in an easy to mount, space savings package. Option packages include: