- All units sealed to IP65/NEMA 4X. IP67 option available
- Robust corrosion resistant epoxy painted diecast zinc alloy box
- Easy and accurate setting of switch position
- Available for direct mounting to Kinetrol models 03 to 15, for minimum height
- Quick access - No special tools required
- Discrete VDI/VDE (NAMUR) interface option for use with industry standard actuators
- Two or four cable entries as standard to allow back wiring of solenoid valves
- Many switch options available for general and hazardous areas
- AS Interface bus circuit option inside box reads up to 4 switch inputs, drives up to 2 solenoids powered by bus only
- Optional Clear Cone monitor available
- Integral LED indicator lamps and angle retransmit circuit options are available
- Compact SPST version of type 004 available for model 02 actuator
Offers a wide range of signalling options in a zinc alloy fully enclosed corrosion resistant case. Available for direct mounting onto Kinetrol rotary actuators, or discrete mounting via an industry standard VDI/VDE interface onto any make of rotary actuator. Easy to wire and set up with real industrial quality robustness. Internally fitted options include AS Interface digital communication and a 4-20mA 2-wire modulating angle retransmit circuit.
The range of switch and terminal arrangements includes 2 or 4 switches, extra connections allowing single point termination of wiring for limit switches and solenoid valves, ATEX approved Eexed (Category 2) explosion proof and Eexia intrinsically safe packages (Category 1). Integral sealed Clear Cone Monitor and red/green Led indicator options also give excellent external visual indication of position.