- Manual unit, cannot be left in the wrong position.
- Reliable torque delivery for valve reseat.
- Fire fail-safe option. For fail-safe spring operation of valves in the event of a fire.
- ISO5211 female drive & ATEX Category 2 approved options available for models 02, 03, 05 and 07.
- Clockwise or counter clockwise 90° spring action.
- Spring housing sealed to IP65 to protect from internal corrosion.
- Bi-square (star) and serrated female drive options available.
If you want to operate a valve manually, but maintain the advantage of the fail-safe spring’s certainty of position when unattended, use this device.
Manual fail-safe spring units are available in Kinetrol sizes 02, 03, 05 and 07 with factory adjusted torques from 1.4Nm to 45.5Nm.