- Integral manual override
- Suitable for new installations or replacement of existing electric or pneumatic drives
- Available with same mounting foot print to replace existing floor mount drives
- Can result in lower energy costs resulting from accurate flow control
- Reduced operating costs due to long maintenance-free life (2 million operation warranty)
- Compact space saving design
- Quick and easy installation and set up
- Robust construction with durable epoxy finish Manual override usable with actuator removed
Purpose designed, factory built and tested drives for air/gas flow control dampers on burner, heater, boiler and turbine systems in power plants, refineries and a wide range of industrial applications.
Combining the proven performance of Kinetrol's vane type actuator with an equally rugged integral manual override/mounting frame, the G3 drive is compact with unbeatable control, accuracy and cycle life.